BOHO CHIC











I love big, flowy, comfortable yet cute and this olive green off the shoulder dress from Love Culture gets it just right! You guys know about my obsession with the color white, but allow me to introduce to you my obsession with boho chic earth toned dresses and big hair. This style has been a summer staple in my closet for a while now and it will continue to be until NC weather begins to cool down. What I like about these dresses is that it hides many of my problem areas. If you want something that is trendy but not clingy, this fabric and flowy dress is a must. The peplum bottom gives it a very feminine, flirty look and doesn't make you look to boxy because it adds shape. Of course, you know I've been rocking the off the shoulder dresses for awhile now and I have gathered a pretty nice collection for the summer months. If there is one trend i've been swooning over all summer it's the off the shoulder look. It's so flirty and fun! If you haven't already done so, make your way over to the http://www.loveculture.com and check out all the new dresses, boutique styles and cute sunnies they have! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra