LOC METHOD WITH MIELLE ORGANICS



I've been ranting and raving Mielle Organics Haircare Line, but never really shared specifically how I incorporate these products into my routine. I'm a huge fan of the LOC Method. It pretty much guarantees my curls and could won't dry out mid-week. Depending on the hairstyle, I can get about 4-5 days of wear using the LOC Method.One of the most important steps in my weekly routine is deep conditioning. I typically deep condition about once a week just because I work out about 5 days a week and by the end of the week the sweat has dried each and every strand of hair out. If it's really bad, I co-wash mid-week. to sum things up, my hair is fully immersed in was about 1-2 times a week. I've noticed this routine has really worked for me. I see less tangles, less breakage and more length retention. While I'm not concerned about length to much, it's nice to have when winter comes and you are itching for a blowout. Don't get me wrong, I'll be the first to take some scissors and cap my hair but these days I've gotten my routine down to a science and under 2 hours so I'm not as irritated as I was in the past. I have the LOC Method to thank for that.



LOC Method is basically layering on product for moisture retention. Leave in conditioner first, Oil to seal and lastly a Cream or style of your choice. This method is pretty much how my hair has survived these scorching NC days. 

I use the following Mielle Organics Haircare Line products for the LOC Method:




The The Mint Almond Oil has a very thick consistency and really penetrates the hair. If you've read my previous post, you know I use the Mielle Organics Babassu Deep Conditioner for may deep conditioning. I've been pretty consistent with this method and have had exceptional results, less single strand knots, less hair shed, and I noticed my hair is shinier as well. Of course, I'll continue to experiment with other products but MO has not failed me yet so I'll stick to what I know. You know what they say "If it ain't broke don't fix it".


Sincerely, 



Deidra Marie

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra