MULTICOLORED BRACELET WITH Mieroglyphs













I'm super excited to share all the amazingness (is that a word?) of my brand new bracelet from Mieroglyphs. I don't often wear bracelets because my hair is often an accessory by itself but I couldn't contain myself when I popped on over to their website to check out what all the buzz was about.

By far my fav thing about the bracelets they sell are the engraving! I was able to put my own personal quote on the inside. Now every time I wear it just reminds me of why I do what I do in life, it's my motivation, my get up in the morning and be a better person bracelet. Of course, there are other features about this bracelet that make it a great buy. 

- Magnetic clasp
- Leather cork material
- Cool, eclectic designs
- Options for your doggie

The magnetic clasp is amazing as I could literally spend hours trying to hook a bracelet on my wrist but with this bracelet, I'm out the door quick! 

I suggest checking Mieroglyphs out here and get yourself one of these awesome bracelets. They even have dog collars, how cute! 

Now you know I can't let you leave without gifting you! Visit Mieroglyphs.com and enter code CCC10 to receive 10% off on any Mieroglyphs order!

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra