HELLO SPRING









Sun out means legs out! I've been waiting for this moment. NC has had some awkward weather for the past few months and waiting for it normalize was agonizing. I think it's finally stable and pretty safe to say spring is here for real for real, LOL. I can't the number of white dresses I own, all of them unique in their own way with varying details and in many different lengths. I love white because its a fresh look and if worn with the right accessories can look very put together, plus, white just goes with everything! I've rearranged my closet a bit, sorted through my clothes for giveaway and shocked myself with the number of white pieces I own. Every spring I tell myself I'm not going to buy another white fabric and bam, Banana Republic all of sudden has a elegant white maxi that I could clearly wear to a summer garden party that doesn't exist and will never happen. Yes, ladies and gentleman, I tell myself these things to trick myself into buying things I clearly don't need. Well, that's exactly what this dress is; didn't need it, not going anywhere in it, and sadly haven't been invited to any garden parties since.....since NEVER but what the heck. And now that I think about it, why the heck would I wear a elegant white maxi dress to a garden party? There would be grass stains all over it, but I digress. 

About this dress, I love the navy tassles and the pom pom sleeves. TREND ALERT, I'm seeing these pom pom sleeves just about everywhere and I think it's just darling on dresses and flowy blouses. I've linked a similar dress at the top and similar earrings for you but if your curious, I got the dress for just $16 bucks from TJ Maxx and the earrings from Burlington Coat Factory for just 6 bucks. Not bad, huh? Oh, almost forgot, these cute curly tendrils I'm rocking are the result of a quick bantu knot out. I've updated how I achieve this style and will share with you soon. 

Happy Hump Day!

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie 

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you so much and thanks for stopping by! :)

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra