DENIM JUMPER AND FUN PRINT











Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! I'm over here currently wondering how in the world I'll get through this week with 2 papers, a quiz and a presentation due in less than a week. Oh, I know how, lots of coffee and only a few hours of sleep. 2 weeks till our vacation, just hope I can make it. In the meantime, I'm totally looking forward to Cyber Monday! Whose looking forward to all the great deals!? Speaking of Cyber Monday and online shopping, due to a recent card theft situation I went through about a month ago, I thought it would be good to devote this post to some online shopper tips I picked up along the way. 

GET A PAY PAL ACCOUNT
After my recent card fraud issue, I wanted to take my card security more seriously so I created a Pay Pal account. Pay Pal is a secure way to store card info for all your online purchases. 

REGULAR BANK CHECKS
I my online banking account about once or twice a day. Seems excessive but its really not when you want to stay in the know about where your money is going When my card was compromised I was doing my second check of the day and found a few unusual charges to my account. Thankfully, my bank closed the card before there were to many charges made. 

GET AN APP VENMO
There are a few money exchange apps out there you can download as a measure to keep your money safe. Venmo is an app I recently added for security. This is a great app option for sending money or making purchases. Check it out. 

OPT FOR A IN-STORE VISIT
Many retailers are giving customers the option to order online and pick up in-store and many of these retailers don't charge your card until the order ships. For many banks, your card may be charged once shipped but the charge show pending on your account. If you get to the store and decide you don't want the item, it's simply cancelled. Another thing retailers are doing is charging you after you come to pick up the item. This could help reduce card theft and I've been doing this a lot lately. 

CHECK FOR HTTPS
Make sure the sites you are going to are secure sites. You can identify a secure site if it has the HTTPS in front of the site domain. Just a little trick I learned from a friend of mine. 

Before I jet, wanted to share where I got my denim jumper from as well as the top and shoes.   My denim jumper is linked above and links to the shops where my shoes and top are from are also above. Hope my online shopper tips help you for Cyber Monday and this holiday season. Happy shopping! 

Till next time!

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra