CHILLY BEACH DAY


















This was literally the weekend to trump all weekends this year. Be it cold, warm, rain or shine, Charlie and I never pass down an opportunity to head to the beach. Charlie's friends condo in Carolina Beach was available so we hit the road for MLK weekend to freeze our butts off and take in the beach views, from the comfort of our condo window of course, LOL. As you can see from the pics, we did stand the freezing temps for a bit before heading home in search of warm fires and the continuation of binge watching telenovela's on Netflix. Yeah, by the way, Charlie or (as my Spanish teacher calls him) Carlito, and I are learning Spanish so we started watching telenovelas to catch us up on all the drama of latin life, LOL. 

In any case, thought I'd share these shots and catch you guys up on what exactly I've been doing for the past couple of weeks. I've totally been slacking with my blogging these days because school and work are kicking my but. Oh, did I tell you, I'm headed to Costa Rica in May with the most amazing people in the world. I can't wait to capture all the CR shenanigans and practice my Spanish. 

I hope everyone has the most awesome weekend ahead. 

Ciao amigas!

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra