SPRING THINGS












Oh March, you come in like a mighty rushing wind, steal my heart and leave me on cloud nine. I love March so much, not because it's my birthday month but because everything seems so fresh and new. Blossoms and green start to appear and the colors start to make appear in places that were once brown and not appealing. It's also finally the month you can grab a lightweight coat and just go. Speaking of lightweight,  I'm drooling over this green floral kimono I found at the Ann Taylor Loft a few weeks back. I'm a sucker for a kimono because they are a bit of a blouse and a bit of a blazer all in one. When you put a kimono on you instantly dress up a drab top. Who else is ready for spring things?

In other news, Charlie and I have a crazy March ahead of us. My birthday shenanigans, a beach trip and we are shooting a wedding in Atlanta as well. Let's get crazy.  We are still in the process of booking our next international trip. Things aren't looking good, flights are stupid expensive right now so we are just waiting it out till we find cheap deals, LOL. Anyone booking any international travels this year? Where are you headed?

Oh, by the way, I almost forgot. I nailed my pageant interview and am now officially a 2018 Miss Full Figured NC delegate. Woo Hoo! Yay! So excited to get this party started. Looking forward to connecting with some amazing women, doing community service and strutting my stuff in a bikini and pageant gown. Stay tuned, this will all be documented on the CCC blog baby. Don't you worry, I'll get all the shenanigans, I promise.  

Happy first week of March! 

Links to my kimono, boots and similar loft denim are at the top for ya. XOXO
Sincerely,

Deidra Marie 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra