DETANGLE AND SEPARATE BANTU KNOTS

If your a natural i'm sure you look forward to wash day. Hahahah SIKE. No natural in the history of all naturals has looked forward to wash day. And if you do...well, your just not normal!

Frankly, it's the most annoying day of the month.

I cannot stand washing my hair. And if you really want me to be honest, I cannot stand doing my hair at all. I'm just one of those lazy curlheads that does the bare minimum. I know, it's sad, pathetic even, but I just can't fathom spending all day deep conditioning, doing hot oils treatments, clarifying, trimming, steaming, washing, curling, styling, detangling...well, you get my drift.

Despite all my complaining, the job still needs to get done.

Watch me work ya'lls:




Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra