SUNDAY FASHION FINDS


Black Shift Dress-H&M
Long Beaded Necklace-Cato
Metallic Gold Hoop Earrings-Charlotte Russe
Leopard Print Fashion Gasses-Charlotte Russe
Rose Gold Kitten Heels-Nine West
Pumpkin Orange Knitted Scarf-Forever 21
I wanted to start sharing some of my favorite, affordable fashion finds which i'll post every Sunday. I love browsing for various pieces that I feel complete an outfit. I rely solely on accessories to elevate my fall and winter wardrobe as I feel accessories really highlight pieces of an outfit that may be covered up with heavy coats and other outerwear during these cold winter months. Shoes, scarves, necklaces, tights, hats, earrings and of course funky hair accessories, really pull together a less than impressive outfit. Check out this cute get up I put together for yesterday's church service.

I decided to wear the Black shift dress, heels, necklace and a more modest metallic earring for church service as the weather was a bit warm for the scarf. Keep in mind that the options are endless when you have a little black dress. Basically, every time you wear all black, it always looks professional and very "put together". I'm all about purchasing simple pieces and mixing and matching them with items I already own. You save money that way and you will have the simple pieces for a long time! This black dress cost me about $10 and I took a few accessories I already owned and voila, instant trendy look. If your looking to vamp up your accessories, I highly suggest taking a trip to Forever 21! They have reasonably priced scarves, earrings and necklaces that can take a very blah outfit to cute and trendy in under 5.

Till next time.

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie  


Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra