GREEN, SPRING AND OTHER THINGS


Loving this  green vintage blazer
Light weight black jumpsuit

70's inspired gold earrings
Black cat eye shades

Multi-colored pebble necklace


Shiny metallic gold clutch

Comfy multi-colored pointed flats

Now that Valentine's Day has past, I'm wanting to jump right into March full speed. Anybody else craving green, spring and other things? I'm looking forward to an eventful March and some serious birthday festivities. A bit early but never late, i'm starting the month of March by show casing some of my fav green pieces. Green is my all-time fav color and goes well with so many other colors. Case in point, my multi-colored shoes and necklace!

One things for sure, if you didn't see me coming you will now. No one could miss this bright green blazer. After all, spring is for bright florals, pretty pastels and new beginnings. I'm getting some pretty good vibes about March. If only it was here right now! How are you guys rocking your green pieces this spring season? 

Till next time!

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie



Outfit
Jumpsuit-Ann Taylor Loft
Blazer-Thrifted
Shoes-LFL Haven
Earrings-Aldo
Sunglasses-Aldo
Necklace-Precious Expressions

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra