P.S. I LOVE YOU




Short light weight trench coat
Loving my blush pieces





Comfy denim dress



Blush clutch with gold embellishment 


Loving these blush flats with heart accents

Blush blazer details




For those who love singing and dancing in random downtown alley ways, this post is for you. In light of the upcoming lovers day, I thought i'd style one of my favorite neutrals, blush. I absolutely love a neutral. Neutrals can be paired with just about anything and it is typically what I grab when i'm in a styling funk. Tis the season for a denim dresses! I've been itching to get my hands on a denim dress for a while and finally found one that I could mix and match with just about anything. The denim dress is the prefect length, not to long, not to short. You can pair a denim dress with a cute blazer or jacket or wear it solo with a scarf or chunky necklace. It is definitely a must have piece for anyone's wardrobe this spring!

Layers play nice with the denim dress so I added a light weight mini trench coat since it was a bit windy and cool and finished off the look with a darling blush clutch and some oh so comfortable flats equipped with heart accents.

I was channeling my inner Holly Golightly of Breakfast at Tiffany's. Only thing I was missing was an adorable cat named Cat. 

My Valentine's Day plans include a tall iced coffee with cream and hazelnut, my warm bathrobe and watching Breakfast at Tiffany's with my kitties Tux and Lincoln. Wishing you a happy and eventful lovers day!

Happy Valentines Day! 

P.S. I love you! 

XOXO

Deidra Marie  

Outfit
Blazer-Charlotte Russe
Trench Coat-Amazon.com
Denim Dress-Forever 21
Shoes-Dolce by Mojo Moxy

Hair
Co-washed with Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
Conditioned with Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner
Sealed in moisture with Mielle Organics White Peony Leave-In Conditioner and 100% Jojoba Oil
Styled with As I am curling Jelly

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra