MOTHER'S DAY













This was by far the best darn Mother's Day EVER! Me and mom were long overdue for some photos together so I figured Mother's Day was a great opportunity to steal her away from her busy life and do an impromptu photoshoot in Downtown Raleigh. If there is one thing you should know about me, it's that I love my momma to death. She is my world! She is goofy, loving, charming, warmhearted and the best thing since shoe strings! She is also a jack of all trades (teacher, professional dog walker, tutor, babysitter, counselor and full-time mom). Yep, I said it, she's a full-time mom. How is that possible when all of her kids are grown and out the house? Well, because she's never stopped momming. LOL, forgive me, I make up words on the fly but yup, she moms 24/7-making her weekly calls to me, my brother and sister, counseling us during rough patches and she cooks! I'm telling you guys, I got a winner and can't imagine life without her! The time together was much needed and I thoroughly enojoyed myself

I hope everyone had an awesome Mother's Day!

Sincerely,

Deidra Marie

Mom's sleeveless white dress-Gap, Mom's brown sunglasses-TJ Maxx, Off the shoulder white lace dress-New York and Company, Circular diamond earrings-Kay's Jewelers, White Sunglasses-Charlotte Russe

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra