WHITE OFF THE SHOULDER DRESS

















I kept it super simple easy breezy this weekend in my white off the shoulder dress. It was just that type of weather this weekend and I just couldn't resist fresh whites with a pop of color. I have a bit of an obsession with the color white so it was really a no-brainer getting ready. NC weather has finally caught up with my wardrobe and I'm so happy about it. If I had it my way, it would be spring everyday and all day. So wishing I could put this weather in a time-capsule and never ever transition to winter days and black ice. 

I decided to revisit my old stomping grounds (Downtown Raleigh) and soaked up some serious sun rays and now have a few brownish tan lines to prove it. You can do just about anything with this light, airy white dress. I kept it real simple this time around and added some blue tinted sunnies, chandelier earrings and finished the look off with my teal peep toe flats. This look is great for a warm day out at the park or for meeting up with friends for a brunch or coffee. What I love most about this dress is that it can easily transition to the perfect beach look; add a floppy hat and some cute casual sandals and BOOM, instant beach wear!

I'd like to end this post by announcing that all the votes are in and I've decided that Monday should no longer exist and it's dreadful friends called Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday shall be excommunicated and can no longer participate in the weekday lineup. Unfortunately, there is just not enough room in the week for these days so I have no other choice but to amend them. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to your weekday festivities but understand that it is simply for the best. <<drops mic and walks away>>

Just a little Monday morning humor. LOL, HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!

Sincerely,

Deidra Marie

Teal Stone Chandelier Earrings-New Delhi,India-Clear blue tinted sunnies-Charlotte Russe,

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra