ANIMAL KINGDOM




































A visit to Africa and Asia all in one day, now that's what I call a vacation! My first time exploring Disney's Animal Kingdom and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Charlie, Mom in-law and I were up early, grabbed some breakfast from the hotel and out the door for our morning safari. Snapped all the above shots using my iPhone 6 so not many close ups of the animals in this blog post, sorry guys. But this was definitely a great start to our time in Orlando. Saw Mount Everest, the Tree of Life, hitched a ride on a  Tuk Tuk, and had a dance off with Pluto (long story). Now I'm headed to catch some rays poolside at the hotel and indulge in some much needed Netflix, Hulu, and a cat nap. Hope everyone had a great Christmas. 

Sincerely, 


Deidra Marie

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra