CHRISTMAS PREP AND PACK









This Christmas business is something serious. Charlie and I have a trip to Disney World in about 3 days and I have laundry piled to sky and not one luggage bag is packed. With no coffee in sight, I'm not sure how I'm going to make miracles happen before this road trip. Luckily, I enlisted the help of my furbabies, Tux and Lincoln. Well, they weren't much help today but they were great test subjects for some camera practice today. 

In case you haven't noticed, my obsession with glitter and shiny things is on whole new level this year. I'm bringing out the big guns for New Years; I'm talking sequin everywhere, glittery hair, and bling from head to toe. Okay, I'm over exaggerating a bit, but I will be featuring a cute little sequin top on the blog soon. Stay tuned. Curious about the the glittery shoes featured above? I've linked a similar flat for your viewing and purchasing pleasure from Amazon.

Hey wait, before you go, I just wanted to let you know that there is still time to participate in the Smile Brilliant Giveaway. Click here for all the details on the teeth whitening kit giveaway. Oh and one more thing, use code: coilscurlsandcoffee to get 5% off any Smile Brilliant purchase, my Christmas gift to you! 

Now back to packing or procrastinating, whatever you want to call it, LOL.

Sincerely,

Deidra Craig 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra