BESTIE BIRTHDAY BEHAVIOR














Whew, still trying to recover from a weekend full of fun with friends. Spent the whole weekend celebrating my bestie's 30th birthday. You know it's your 30th if all you do is relax, eat, watch Netflix and reminisce about the college days. We started this weekend party off right with some delicious food from Yard House. Yup, I'm boring, I order the turkey burger and fresh greens every single time I eat here. We surprised Nat with some roses, a birthday cake with bad writing on it (Long story about my trip to the grocery store) and some spa day activities for her to enjoy while in Raleigh. Here's hoping she lets me tag along when she goes for her spa day ;) All in all, my med school mami was happy and full of love and joy.

Notice anything different about my lips? Coped a new lippy from the Target make-up isle for this b-day dinner. I've linked it above for your purchasing pleasure and I've also linked a similar white blazer; got mine from H&M about a year ago and it's simply classic, goes with just about anything really. 

I have some serious birthday hotel shenanigans to post next. Stay tuned. 

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra