DOWNTOWN WITH TIGHT KNIT NYC














And because I can't get enough of this darn scarf by Tight Knit NYC, I took that baby downtown for some good food and random skipping through the street. It's not everyday this girl gets dressed up and dances the city streets so when I saw the opportunity, I took it and ran, I guess I skipped, LOL. I told you I'd share how to style this scarf for a day out on the town. I also don't keep secrets either which is why I want to share the brains behind this knitting operation. One of my good friends from college is the secret behind Tight Knit NYC. It's an honor to be associated with such talent. A big shout out to Ashley Kirkman for this amazing handmade scarf. I had a blast showcasing this cozy piece and look forward to future collaborations. If your in the hunt for something warm, cozy, handmade and just darn cute, visit I suggest you visit Tight Knit NYC. She has something for everyone, hats, chunky scarfs, and even knitwear for the kids. You can check her out on Instagram at @_tightknitnyc. I've also taken the liberty of linking my scarf, a similar black dress, and booties for your purchasing pleasure too. Don't forget, you can still get 25% off your Tight Knit NYC purchase when you use code: COILSCURLSCOZY.

Happy Friday!

Sincerely, 

Deidra Craig 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra