DENIM DRESS WITH ESHAKTI

















I put together one of the cutest Memorial Day looks for this weekend and I'm super excited to have teamed up with eShakti for their #RealFashionForRealPeople campaign to do it! Denim has always been a fav of mine, and I'm no stranger to a simple denim dress with quirky details. The best part about denim is that you can practically pair it with anything.  I have denim tops, denim pants, denim skirts, but there is nothing like a simple denim dress to slip on when your on the go. For this look, I kept it real simple, and paired it with my cognac heels, red lippy and a red bandana to give it sort of a vintage vibe. Some other ideas to really elevate the look, and style the dress would be to add a scarf or layer it with a jacket, perhaps a lighter wash denim jacket. Denim on denim is a big trend right now. I've worn this dress 3 or 4 times already and have dressed it down with some all white low top Chuck Taylor's, and have dressed it up with bright colored blazers and fun, edgy shoes. The shoulders of the dress have a 80's vintage feel that I just love, so styling this dress with big hair and fun bright colors is a must! 


If you haven't shopped eShakti before, I highly suggest checking them out! Aside from the many stylish clothing options they offer on their site, you can customize your item to your fit. Take your measurements, plug them into your order, and even customize the sleeve and length of your item; best part, your item is customized to your height at no additional charge. Now, I know you didn't think I only had my eye on one dress, shop these other eShakti looks I'm swooning over for this summer below. 


Look 1Look 2Look 3Look 4


And, as a gift to you, use code "coilscurlsandcoffee" and get 10% off your eShakti purchase now till 06/25/2017.

By the way, I've linked this cute denim dress I'm rocking at the top and some similar block heels for you to shop. Happy shopping and happy Memorial Day! I hope you enjoy the long weekend!

Sincerely, 


Deidra Marie

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra