BIRTHDAY BRUNCH








Since I finally got a chance to breath and relax for a milli second, I thought I'd share some of the photos from my good friends 23rd birthday brunch. I know I know, this totally happened like weeks ago but I've been on hiatus from blogging for a hot minute, but I'm back and ready for action. School has really picked up and work is crazy right now so blogging unfortunately, had to take a back seat, but I'm back for a full report. 

Isn't my friend Oz a beaut!? I know what your thinking, 23! She's practically a baby, huh? In any case, she enjoyed her bday and I was so happy to see her. Thank God for another year, #theglowup. I feel like we often get better looking with age. If this is 23, I can't wait to see this beaut at 30. She's going to be smoking hot! 

Shout out to you Oz. Love you to the moon and back. 

In case you're wondering, I'm rounding up some new content with amazing color packed outfits. #staytuned.

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra