WHITE DRESS AND BEADED EARRINGS WITH UBUNTUFASHIONISTA
















I thought I'd end this season on a good note with one of my fav looks from this summer season. I purchased this white dress from New York and Company about 4 or so years ago but didn't start wearing it until about a 2 years ago. One year I fit it perfectly, the next I gained some weight and it was tight and now I'm back in it. Funny how weight creeps up on you and then fluctuates when you hit your 30's, LOL. For this look, I paired it with my Ubuntufashionista earrings. That may sound familiar as I had a giveaway for similar earrings sold on the Ubuntufashionista Esty shop back in August. No worries if you missed the giveaway. My earrings plus so many other beautifully handmade African beaded pieces are still for purchase. Click here for all the details. As I say goodbye to summer and ring in Fall with a pumpkin spice latte, I'll be sharing a post about my fav looks from this summer so stay tuned for the outfit round up!

In the meantime, don't forget to check out @Ubuntufashionista on Esty, like her shop, and purchase a few things or two. Christmas is right around the corner and this might be a possible gifting idea, hint hint ;)

Have a happy week y'all!

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra