FLORIDA VIBES













We made it! Yep, I said it, we made it to vacation and now were back, just like that. We spent a week in Orlando, Florida and it was literally the fastest week of my entire life. Vacations are like that sometimes, huh? I was able to snap a few shots of my Florida looks though. Between visiting tons of amusement parks and pressing my way through the last bit of spring classes, I'm pooped. Not to mention, Charles and I were editing graduation pics for clients all week too. #thestruggleissoreal. 

I hit it big at the Southern Women's show a few weeks back and racked up on some of the cutest thrifted pieces, including this chartreuse tunic top I'm rocking in my pics. I love me some chartreuse, and this color is so fitting for the warmer weather coming our way in NC. I'm also no stranger to a fun, comfy, colorful sandals. I'll be rocking these orange numbers all summer along with the green pair I purchased sometime last year from K&G Fashion. Anyone else already rocking their white denim? I get so bored of blue denim, so I can hardly wait to wear my white bottoms. 

I'll be sharing deets on my pageant later this week. In the meantime, shop my shoes and at the links above!

Hope you have a good week. 

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra