SOUTHERN WOMEN'S SHOW 2018








For those who haven't seen my IG post, I walked the catwalk for the annual Southern Women's Show this past weekend. This was my second time strutting my stuff on the runway. I had some pretty amazing looks to model, and now I want to buy every piece of jewelry and clothing I modeled this past weekend. Note to self, modeling in fashion shows doesn't help with my shopping addiction. Anyway, thought I'd showcase some of the looks from this weekend. Hope you enjoy! As part of my pageant duties, I was also able to do some volunteering for the Southern Women's show as well. One of my favorite parts of being affiliated with the Mrs. Full Figured North Carolina Pageant #MSFFNC18 is the plethora of opportunities to support and uplift my community. More on my local community service efforts to come in later post! 

Interested in any of the jewelry you saw? All jewelry pieces were designed by my pageant director, Purusha Jones, of Authentically You. Please contact me for more deets on that. All African attire can be purchased at IyasoCreations.com.

Looking forward to sharing more on my pageant adventures in the coming weeks. This journey is getting off to a good start and I've met some pretty amazing women who are doing some pretty amazing things to change their communities and change the perception of what it means to be full figured. Curves are beautiful, and you can still be healthy and confident at any size. The women I've connected with have awakened a confidence in me that I didn't know was there. I beginning to love myself and appreciate everything that is me. Connect yourself to people who are about self love and body positivity, because it's amazing how that energy with transform you, believe me, it spreads like wildfire!

Till next time beautiful people!

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra