WORK IT LIKE AN ICON



Neutrogena and I are back at it again with another amazing partnership! #Brand_Partner.
I'm excited to share how I've completely flipped the script on my skincare routine. If you've seen my Neutrogena summer post back in the beginning of summer, you know I've gone to great lengths to make sure my skin stays protected from the harsh UV rays. But what about cleansing and moisturizing? These are all important parts of my skincare routine but it's been a struggle trying to find a cleansing product and a moisturizing product that doesn't leave my skin feeling super dry and greasy. Finding that perfect moisture balance has always been a struggle, and lets not forget my lips are constantly chapped and no amount of chap stick or lipstick that claims to have hydrating ingredients has done the trick, until #HydroBoost. 

In addition to using the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen, I've incorporated the Neutrogena Hydro Boost gentle cleansing lotion, Hydro Boost Hydrating Serum, and Hydrating Lip Shine into my daily skin routine. Yup, now I have a complete routine that cleanses, hydrates, beautifies and protects. My skin feels soft, supple and doesn't have that greasy clogged pore feeling most hydrating products leave your skin feeling. Believe it or not, each product provides the hydration thirsty skin needs, this goes for the cleanser too. Now that I have a complete skincare set, I'm ready to #workitlikeanicon
.
.
.

Keep scrolling for outfit deets! ;)
















Now I'm ready to take the town by storm with fresh, dewy skin that's hydrated and protected. The only thing that could possibly make everything feel complete is a fly outfit. I've been shopping ASOS lately and came across this fire hot red jumpsuit which was apart of their AMAZING summer sale. They unfortunately, only had this jumpsuit available in tall, so I rolled up the legs a little and rocked it out. If you have a long torso like me, then you should be fine with a tall. Sadly, I don't have long legs to match this long torso, so I'll have to get these pant legs hemmed at some point but I just had to wear this for my shoot, I couldn't help myself.

I hope you all have a great week!

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie

Comments

Unknown said…
Testing 1, 2, 3

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra