#EveryDayisaSUNday













Neutrogena and I are back at it again but this time I've partnered with them to bring you the new Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion Sunscreen. #gotitfree. There's no doubt in my mind I'll be kicking it in the sun all summer. Me and my good friend Tay need extra protection to keep our skin glowing and youthful because this pretty lady is getting married next year so it's even more important to make sure her skin is picture perfect for the big day. Tay is wearing the SPF 50 for extra extra protection and I lathered on the SPF 30 to my arms legs and face. 

In case you're wondering, this works well under make-up, goes on smooth and doesn't leave that annoying white film that's so hard to rub in. It's also ultra moisturizing but doesn't give you that clogged pore feeling. Me and Tay tried out the new product for our friend date at the park and just lounged around on the grass soaking up the rays. Your mission for the rest of the summer is to 1. stay protected with the Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion Sunscreen and 2. make #EverydayaSUNday. 

For more deets on Neutrogena's amazing skincare products, click here

Glow on good peoples. 

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra