CURLFRIENDS












So, I'm crazy late posting these pics but I had to share them because these ladies are the bomb.com. So, allow me to share how late this post is. This all went down on Memorial Day, LOL, I know, I'm terrible. Don't judge :). I believe I posted these pics on insta and am just now having time to post to my blog. I have to remember that not everyone has an Instagram or a Facebook page, so I try to keep the blog as up to date as possible. With that being said, I'd like to say that there is nothing more amazing than reconnecting with old friends and bringing in new ones. The red curly-haired beauty is a friend of my friend, Shanelle (the beaut in the floral dress). Anyway, we had a blast at the annual hot air balloon event in Fuquay Varina, NC. I'm almost positive that is not the official name of this event, but nonetheless, we had a blast. Well, I did. I'm pretty easy to please, give me a funnel cake and a lawn chair to sit down and eat my funnel cake and I'm good. Nelle was pretty disappointed because the hot air balloons were having some technical difficulties, so only one took flight that day. Poor thing, she was really hoping for like 50 hot air balloons to take flight, LOL. Then we started talking about how hot air balloons are a big deal in Mexico and Turkey and about all the hot air balloon festivals they have every year. I promised to take her, but for now we'd have to stick to Fuquay Varina for financial reasons, LOL. 

Anyway, this was my first time exploring this cute little town and I was loving everything I saw. I'm hoping to go back when more than one hot air balloon take off for a trip around town. This may be a bit of a stretch, but I'd be open to getting in one too.

I'll be posting a new outfit to the blog this Wednesday, so no worries. I just had to share this summer adventure on the blog before it was like unforgivably late. Looking forward to sharing more of my summer days with you all. We have some beach trips planned and I'm thinking about a barbecue too, although those don't seem fun when you don't eat meat, LOL. 

Till next time. 

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra