OTHER SIDE OF THE TRACKS


Railroad tracks of Downtown Garner.







What a pleasant surprise to have found this rustic spot in Garner, North Carolina. This place continues to inspire me with the scenic areas tucked away in the middle of nowhere. It's like a photographers dream come true if you ask me. I was feeling rather bohemian to say the least. Had to get the dusty boots out the closet and paired it with some feathered earrings and a light, airy cotton dress I got for a steal. I always find the most random things and typically out of season but they never fail to disappoint. 

This whole photoshoot was so much fun. It truly captured the essence of what I was going for. I was thinking of a bohemian summer feel and this location delivered without a doubt. I'm so excited to see where the road takes us next time we are out and about on the town. I will miss summer for these very reasons: it's less clothing you have to wear and more focus on the details of an outfit (accessories, shoes and of course hair).  I will hate to see summer go but can't wait for Fall to arrive in all it's glory. Beautiful changing leaves, crisp cool whether and warm rustic colors. Bring it on Fall, and bring on the Pumpkin Spice while your at it too. :)

Till next time. 

Sincerely,

Deidra Marie 


Outfit
White Dress-New York and Company
Boots-Marshalls
Bracelets and Earrings-Charlotte Russe

Hair
5 day old bantu knot out using Organix Argan Oil Intensive Treatment Conditioner, Giovanni's Direct Leave-In and Camille Rose Twisting Butter. 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra