SUNNY DAYS

Adjusting the sunnies
#Wanderlusting
Green walls and such...
Shades adjusted and ready for action
I have no clue what this pose is LOL
Loving this denim
Kick-off
Snap snap
Cheer squad...not
Thanksgiving, my absolute favorite holiday! I'm not much for Christmas but Thanksgiving has a special oomf to it that Christmas can't provide (i.e. the food). Aside from all the turkey and delicious leftovers, I was able to squeeze in sometime to explore the wonderful town of Rockingham, NC. The smaller towns of the greater state of NC always have little treasures hiding around the corners rich in history and character. Wanderlust would be the word I would use to sum up my very short visit to Rockingham. While I love my small little NC towns, I'm pining for an international adventure, I can almost taste it. The thought of exploring hidden lands and allowing my imagination to take to me to places beyond the hustle and bustle of the Raleigh streets is embedded in my heart. I long for adventure, new sites, new smells, weird foods and the occasional shot that captures my many all consuming emotions; what can I say, I'm easily amused. 
Well, back to reality. Beach time and cruising is almost here. Can't wait to see what the Bahama's has to offer in mid December!

Till next time lovies!

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie 


Clothing and Accessories
Earrings-Cato
Top-H&M
Denim- New York & Company
Booties-Franco Ssarto

Hair
Old Twist-out Style using the following:
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Shea Moisture Restorative Leave-In Conditioner
As I Am Curling Jelly
100% Raw Jojoba Oil

Make-up
Eyeliner-Rimmel London
Eye Shadow-Cover Girl Queen Collection
Concealer-Cover Girl Queen Collection
Blush-Mac Cosmetics
Lipstick-Mac Cosmetics (Stone)

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra