ANOTHER VINTAGE LOOK















Kicking off my marvelous Monday with some vintage love. Charlie and I were in Henderson, NC for a church service this past Sunday and I just had to get some pics of my yellow dress. It's been collecting dust in my closet and this was a better time than any to break out for a wear. I'm kind of loving this whole vintage look. I've began collecting quite a few vintage inspired pieces. I feel the clothes really never go out of style and have the ability to be updated to a more modern look if you want. I like to invest in wardrobe pieces that have a timeless feel to them and can be mixed and matched with just about anything. I purchased this little yellow number from the Ann Taylor Loft last year during their fall sale. It's a fall dress but the length and sleeve kind of make it wearable for any season. I paired it with some cuter green t-strap block heels. This is my second pair of t-strap block heels. They had so many colors to choose from but Green is my favorite color so the decision wasn't that hard to make. I have a few dinners coming up this week and might break out these heels for dining and dancing. Wishing you lovelies a fabulous week.

Sincerely,

Deidra Marie 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra