BEACH DAY








Surfs up
Seashell search

Those shoes :)




Boardwalking


Calm waters


Boardwalk Swag

All Smiles
Boardwalk
Beach Swag
My handsome
Wetlands
Birdies
Beach Living
Serbert Beach House
Pretty Florals
Gotcha
Rains coming
Beach Bum

It was so relaxing to get away! Charlie and I are notorious for these random spur of the moment beach trips. We are random and this trip to Carolina Beach was very random. Charlie has a friend with a condo out here so from time to time we pop up and chill out. God held the rain for about an hour then the bottom fell out. We were able to snap some pretty cool shots of the surfers, some birdies and some beautiful waves. I thought for sure I wasn't going to see a beach this memorial weekend but I guess dreams do come true. Coped this cute seersucker dress from Banana Republic the other day and thought it was beach worthy. I kept it pretty simple and only styled it with some oversized pearl earrings and got rid of the head scarf and sunnies since there was actually no sun. LOL.

I hope everyone's Memorial Day was awesome. Thanking God for those who served our country and sacrificed their lives for our freedom.

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra