VINTAGE LOOK WITH eShakti


























I'm in love with something cherry red and white. Bet you didn't guess it's this amazing vintage dress. I was having a bit of a Dorthy Dandridge from Carmen Jones moment in this dress and was dying to share all the deets on this little red and white number from eShakti.com

I couldn't wait to slip this dress on and strut my stuff around town. I added a touch of red lipstick, cute t-strap heels and oversized pearl earrings to play up this fun and flirty look. I was a bit reluctant about the red lipstick because it's such a bold color to wear on your lips, but I figured this dress was a statement and thought my make-up should be too, so I just went for it. I had fun playing this look up, but aside from the fun of getting all dolled up for my night out with the hubby, I was pleased with my overall shopping experience with eShakti. This lightweight cotton dress is fresh, timeless and can be worn for many different occasions. I have to admit, when I put it on I felt like I was being transported to the Harlem Renaissance period at some swanky Jazz lounge being serenaded by the sounds of Duke Ellington. This dress let my imagination run away with me. 

If your not much of a mall shopper but you're on the hunt for a trendy dress that fits just right, eShakti.com is an awesome online store I highly recommend shopping. I'm not one of those women that can just go into a store and buy something right off the rack, sometimes my items have to be altered; so I was excited to find out that I could customize my dress, pants, or top for just $9.95. They provide simple instructions on how to measure, enter in your measurements for the item you want to purchase and Voila! Aside from being able to customize my dress for the perfect fit, I was really able to narrow down my dress search. I knew I wanted a red dress so I used the filter tool to search for red dresses. Doesn't get any simpler than that. Allow me to put the icing on the cake and share that I also had the option of getting my dress with or without pockets, choosing the width of my dress straps and choosing my dress length (tea-length in this case). 


<<In soft whisper voice>> In case you're wondering, i'm currently obsessing over the 

Blue-Red Brooklyn Dress. I'm thinking this dress will transport me to a fun summer week in Cali, all expenses paid of course :).

Hey wait! Before you go...



Shop some of my favorite dress picks from eShakti. Use discount code "coilscurlsandcoffee" to get 10% off your purchase-valid 6/1/2016-7/3/2016

Tropical Floral Print Cotton Sundress


Also, check out eShakti on FBPinterest & Instagram. Thanks for stopping by lovlies. 

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra