OLIVE GREEN DRESS AND GARDEN WALKS


















Saturday mornings are for quiet garden walks with my main squeeze. Charlie and I were up at the crack of dawn on Saturday, cleaned up the house a little, and by a little I mean we threw a load of laundry into the washing machine and forgot to turn the darn thing on, LOL. Yes, it's like that sometimes. We decided a trip to the JC Arboretum was a good idea. We roamed around, checked out all the plant life, snapped some shots, and then off to Ihop for some fluffy pancakes and french toast, yummy. 

As far as the outfit I'm rocking is concerned, a few of the pieces are from back in the day (Gold Jacket-The Limited, Cognac Booties-Charlotte Russe). No worries though, I've linked a similar Olive Green dress, My H&M gold button earrings, and printed scarf for you at the top. I had a fun time pairing these pieces together. It's still a bit warm in NC in the afternoon so I make sure I have layers I can remove if I get hot. I'm all about showing a little leg too. I wanted to stay in the fall color theme so the Olive colored dress was a win win. When in doubt, add a blazer and fun colored scarf to elevate any look. 

Who else is ready for Thanksgiving? This is my fav holiday so I'll be posting a few of my fav Turkey Day recipes passed down from my mom and granny. Hope you enjoy!

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra