RAINY DAY AND BIRTHDAY BURGERS






This is how all Mondays should be, chill, colorful and filled with good eats with good people. I'm not one to dread Mondays, it's a fresh start! Also, simply put, I love what I do. It was my managers b-day today so we celebrated with some tasty black bean and sweet potato burgers from H-Street Kitchen, a swanky restaurant/bar located on university campus. My favorite part, the hand cut french fries, yummy. Always down for good eats. 

Now off to entertain some soon to be married friends with lots of red wine, pizza and good conversation. 

Highly recommend you check out H-Street Kitchen if your in the Raleigh area, they don't disappoint. Anyway, what a great start to what I know will be a great week! Happy Monday ya'lls! 

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra