THAT FALL FEELING
















Fall weather has finally made it's arrival in NC and yes, you guessed it, I've got that fall feeling. Nothing excites me more than the smell of fall, the crisp cool air, leaves changing colors and falling to the ground, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin bread and most importantly, Thanksgiving with the family and friends. I get the warm and fuzzies ya'lls. Spent the day with Charlie, meandering around Cary, NC, checking the sites and grabbing an oh so delicious breakfast equipped with pumpkin pancakes and coffee.

On a fashion note, I nabbed this elegant, tailored plaid blouse on sale at Banana Republic last week, and just had to pair it with a mini skirt. I don't show off my legs often but when I do, it's in none other than a mini skirt. I guess you missed the part where I said sale. Allow me to repeat myself, Banana Republic is having a SALE. Yes, my name is bargain and I shop SALE ladies and gentlemen. I linked this cute plaid top at the top of the post and some similar styles of the jacket and skirt. Hope you like. I needed a blouse that could transition from work to play with little to no effort and I found it. I'll be back to relish in their sale some more this week as I'm swooning over their sale denim and dresses.

Have an awesome week ya'll!

Sincereley, 

Deidra Craig

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra