TRIP TO THE GRIFFITH OBSERVATORY























We took a free trip to outer space while in LA visiting my big brother, The Griffith Observatory to be exact. If your looking for some fun, educational, and free things to do in LA, The Griffith Observatory is where it's  at. The museum is nestled at the very top of a hill in LA. There were so many people visiting it was ridiculous. I think my favorite part about this visit was the view of LA from the top. I could literally see everything and had an amazing view of the Hollywood sign. The museum was full of information about the different planets, stars, and random facts about space, and we even found a really cool spot to weigh ourselves and see how much we would weigh on the moon. Like everyday we spent in LA, it was cold, rainy and crowded, but it was refreshing to be in a crowd of people that were just as touristy as me, walking around with an obnoxiously huge Nikon camera snapping pics of the most unnecessary things. Yup, I'm that tourist guys, LOL. 

Our museum adventures didn't end here. I'll be blogging about our trip to the Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust later in the week. Stay tuned. 

Happy week!

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra