CROSSKEYS VINEYARD






















When in Virginia, we wine. Our first tour on our trip was to the CrossKeys Vineyards for an amazing wine tour. When I tell you the pics don't do this vineyard justice, they really don't. It is much more beautiful in person. This place was absolutely breathtaking. The air was so fresh and clean, it was tranquil and the tour was so informative. We learned a lot about the start of the vineyard, how they make their red and white wines and about wine sales. This is the strangest thing, but we didn't even do any wine tasting. I had no food on my stomach so I didn't want to get sick. Charlie and I just hung around the vineyard taking pics, relaxing and enjoy the beautiful scenery. We tend to visit places at the most opportune times, in this case, witnessed a wedding on the terrace. The bride and groom were beautiful and the wedding set-up was very classy and romantic. If I could do it all over again I'd get married on a vineyard with just a handful of my closest family and friends. This is definitely something to look into for our 10 year anniversary. Hope everyone is enjoying their time with family and friends. Gearing up for a 4th of July cookout tomorrow. Super excited for a some dogs and burgers. Hope you guys have a happy 4th! ;) 

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra