FLORAL ROMPER









It's Monday, it's hot, and it's humid, that means a floral romper and sandals are in order. In case you haven't noticed, I wear rompers quite often these days. It hasn't always been this way, as I've just recently starting sort of appreciating my muscular legs, and I have been feeling brave enough to show them off every now and then. There is certainly an art to picking the right romper given the plethora of romper options out there. My go to place for the ultimate romper is American Eagle. One of my favorite things about this store is they are size friendly! I'm a curvy girl, and us curvy girls can't shop everything off the rack. Size really does matter and American Eagle goes up to size XXL. As you already know, I've had struggles finding the right fit for shorts, so rompers come with the same set of rules (i.e. flowy at the thigh, fitted at the waist, preferably no prints, just solid colors). The print for this post was not to bad so I bought it :). 

Granted I have to be extra careful with shopping for shorts, I do have some creative freedom with rompers, and love to find ones with interesting necklines and sleeves such as the one I'm wearing in this post. If your wondering, I'm currently crushing on these rompers from American Eagle:

Romper 1
Romper 2
Romper 3
Romper 4
Romper 5

Many of the American Eagle rompers are on the casual side and can be worn with a cute sandal or flat, so if you looking to rock a romper for a dressier event, I'd check out the following locations: 

- Ann Taylor 
- White House Black Market 
- New York and Company (Eva Mendes Line)
- ASOS 
- Nordstrom
- J Crew
- Banana Republic 
- Ann Taylor Loft

Just so you know, retailers are starting to get shipments of their fall clothing lines in so you know what that means? SUMMER SALE. Note: the first two rompers linked above are on clearance ;)

I frequently shop most of the locations listed above for a dressy look or work-appropriate look. If you are on a super budget like me, I recommend a trip to your local thrift. I ALWAYS find a cute piece or two there, and have paired some pretty quirky looks together that can easily go from day to night. Speaking of thrift, I'm going to start a thrift series basically sharing all of my thrift finds and how I style them. I'm so excited. Hope this helps and happy Monday!

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra