LURAY CAVERNS


















#happyhumpday everyone! Hope your week is treating you well. I've set aside a few minutes to write this post about our visit to the Luray Caverns in Virginia. Afterwards, it's back to typing my 15 page literature review for school. This thing is due in a few days and I'm barely halfway through! After this, I can successfully say I've completed my first graduate school course, YAY me! 

Talk about dark, these caverns were DARK! It was almost impossible to capture these shots with my camera. I had to get really creative and stand close to the lights that they had installed in the rocks in order to really get some halfway decent shots on this visit. In any case, I think I got enough shots for you to clearly see I was in a cave, and it was cool and pretty and what not, LOL. For those of you who haven't been in a cave before, this is a pretty cool one to visit, especially if you are trying to get some exercise in; this cave was about a 2 mile walk all the way through. They had people standing at halfway points throughout the cave to share some history about it. If your planning a family vacation, this is a great family trip to consider. Virginia not only has good eats, but amazing activities for the wine drinkers, adventure-seekers, hiking types, and beyond. 

All in all, we had a pretty good visit, and then went to grab some grub with a dear friend in Richmond a few hours afterwards. Deets on the grub date to come. So were almost halfway sort of kind of close to Friday, YAY! You can do it! I believe in you!

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie  

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra