FRIDAY BREW

Breakfasted with my island style thrifted crop top
He's looks cute but don't let that fury face fool you he's such a  #badcat
Weekly Lowe's trip with bae
LITERALLY the least amount of frizz I've had all summer! 
Sunday breakfast date
Banana Republic dress I found hiding in the back of my closet. I couldn't fit this last year. #progress
He was miserable for 2 reasons, lipstick and having to take me to Starbucks :) 
Nat and Charles getting ish done. I did nothing, LOL
Yard Sale prep
My room is a disaster right now. #yardsale prep
Yummy veggie bowl with wontons #vegetarian 
Pretending he likes his meatless burrito, LOL
FINALLY HERE! #progress
Yes, you are correct, this week was crazy baby. Gearing up for the yard sale. My friends and I will be out on my front lawn selling from 8AM-2:30PM. If you are local, hope you can come out. Charles threatened to trash all my clothes if I didn't give them away so you see my dilemma, LOL. Hope everyone's week was great and as productive as mine was. 

Here's to the freaking weekend. 

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra