SUMMER YARD SALE

















In case you were wondering how this whole yard sale business went, I posted a few shots for you. Sorry, no pics of the people who shopped our clothes as I don't want to get sued, LOL. All in all, it was a good day of selling. We sold a lot of pieces and I'm satisfied with the turn out. I don't often see yard sales in my neighborhood so neighbors were surprised to see me outside selling my clothes and knick knacks with my friends. I still have plenty of gently worn pieces leftover so DM me if your interested in seeing what I have for sale. I'm holding on to a few pieces and just waiting to meet people who need a piece or two for their closet. Hope your week is going well. It's back to school for me today so I'm hoping to do a post about my back to school styling essentials. Stay tuned. :) 

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra