MULTICOLORED BLAZER WITH VIN'TIJ KANDI BOUTIQUE












I've searched high and low for a blazer like this and I FINALLY found one. It's light-weight, bright, and easy to pack. Every single color in this blazer is just simply divine. You know me, the more colors the better. I must admit, I was a bit nervous about the fit as with any vintage shop that gives no refunds, you are taking a chance, but I measured myself and compared the jacket measurements and things looked right and the blazer fit perfect, thank the Lord. I purchased this blazer from the Vin'tij Kandi Boutique Instagram page and have been Instagram stalking them ever since, LOL. I currently have my eyes on a navy multi-colored pinstripe blazer. I know, I'm terrible. Help me do better ya'lls. 

There are endless options with a blazer like this. You can pair with black bottoms, a cute mini skirt, dress it down with some denim of any color, you can most certainly rock this with a bright colored short too. In my case, I paired it with some blue flared denim and a cute copper colored heel. Remember, have fun with colors, don't be afraid to mix them with patterns, other colors, darks, lights, and fun makeup, and when in doubt, pair it with black or white to tone it down for a more conservative look. 

I'm beat from this weekend so I'm going to stop typing now and grab me a cup of Joe. Stay tuned for all the deets on my trip to Charleston, SC coming to the blog soon. In the meantime, check out my linked items above. Happy Shopping.

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie 

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra