NAUTICAL LOOK WITH TALBOTS













Top | Shoes

Totally crushing on this red and white stripe knit top from Talbots. I've been on the hunt for a nautical inspired top with a cool but subtle feature. Obviously my favorite thing about this top is the darling pom pom sleeves. I paired it with some clear sunnies, white denim and some open toe mules I purchased from DSW at the beginning of spring. White denim is currently in rotation until further notice, and so is this top. I always grab a few things from Talbots because their pieces are great for work and play. The outfit featured in this post is perfectly fine for work if I add a white blazer. Talbots pieces are always classic, never go out of style, and is great quality fabric that last for years. One of the major struggles that I had when shopping for clothes was finding pieces that were playful and youthful, but still work appropriate; this top is a great mix of the three. I can still layer this top with a blazer or a cute scarf for work or wear it with some fun white denim or a regular blue denim for a date night. Work clothes don't have to be boring and life is too short for a boring closet. Shop this look at the links above. Now I'm on the hunt for a cute white maxi. Any ideas?

By the way, just a heads up, this cute stripe top is currently 30% off at talbots.com, now that's a good way to start off the week, huh?

Happy Monday everyone! 

Sincerely, 

Deidra Marie

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sincerelydeidra